Samsung Washing Machine / non replacement of a defective washing machine

I bought a silver nano 6kg washing on 31oct2006 which was delivered on 01nov2006. The machine kept making a lot of noise and would not take a full load. I called up the service centre and explained the problem and fixed an appointment fours days in advance. Instead of a technician a demonstrator arrived and that too 5 hours after the appointed time. The machine gear box is defective according to two different samsung technicians including mr bakshi. The technicians tried on two different occasions to open the machine but because the screws brackets were also defective they could not do so. After a lot of argument one mr basitkar agreed to replace the machine. I also received a call from one mr tariq 3weeks ago saying the machine would replaced. Today at 1115 when I called up mr basitkar he couldn't even recall who I was despite reminding him that I earlier had even offered to buy another machine and wait for a refund on the defective one. He promised to get back to me but as usual there is no reply. When I asked his office for the delhi head office number she declined. I also spoke last evening to mr bakshi and his reply was totally unprofessional... That since I had been patient for so long I should still wait for another three weeks or so.

As an earlier complainant has put on record... Never ever buy a samsung product !

Samsung Electronics Logo Samsung Electronics