Samsung / Washing Machine / faulty washing machine

India Review updated:
I think the below mail recentlty written to the dept should explain everything:

Hi,

This e-mail is addressed to mr. Pramod kr. Rai, in charge of the ghaziabad service centre and, is my last try before lodging this as a complaint with the consumer court.

To start with I purchased a samsung fully automatic washing machine (Model no: wa82hag) in jan 2006 from ghaziabad.

The machine worked really well till mid of 2007 and since then I have constantly been in touch with the samsung customer care and the so called engineers that visit my place.

There have been 15 phone calls to the customer care in the last 4-5 months for 5-6 problems and there have been at least 10 visits to my place (I have the records, and I know that you also have it).

Now after:

Wasting 2-3 days every month with samsung service department
Phone being banged just because they did not have an answer to my polite query (Mr. Saket of your department to be precise)
Hundreds of fake promises being made both by engineers and customer care
Senior engineers coming to my place (Charanjit of your dept) and committing that I will call you by evening because there is a part that's missing
Senior engineer coming to my place and boasting that once I visit and repair a product that product never gets faulty again

My concern is that why the product cannot be replaced as:

Having so many complaints in such a short duration of time is not enough
All the experience that I have and managing a team of 100 members in my office, am I foolish enough not to understand that the machine has something that cannot be rectified
The warranty will end in 4 months time and this has been dragging since the last 4 months
You do not have an engineer who can rectify the problems
If the machine has a warranty of 2 years that means it can be replaced within that and not just 2-4 months after purchase (As per your engineers)

Going forward:

I will be more than happy if some senior person who has the authority to get this piece replaced gives me a call [protected])
I will not be surprised (After the last 4 months) if this e-mail goes to trash and I do not get a response

Please understand:

The importance of customer service
The impact it will have on samsung as I will not be able to recommend anyone to go for samsung after my experience.

Comments

Su
  7th of Oct, 2009
any one know the samsung customer care tele.no in bangalore-near krishnarajapuram- pleaase mail to me .sukr_ksk@quest-global.com.or please contact to the mob.no - 9739067408

i have a problem in fixing the hose

Thanks and Regards
K.Sureshkumar
Su
  7th of Oct, 2009
any one know the samsung customer care tele.no in bangalore-near krishnarajapuram- pleaase mail to me .sukr_ksk@rediffmail.com.or please contact to the mob.no - 9739067408

i have a problem in fixing the hose