Samsung Washing Machine / unduly harassed by samsung attitude
My 4 year old semi automatic washing machine is not working since 22nd may 2007. I registered a complaint with the company (Complaint no. [protected]) on 24th may 2007. We were visited by a company engineer who decided that a part needs to be changed and he promised to get it done in two days.
On 26th I called up at the engineers cell phone number to be told that the part was not available, but he would definitely get the repair done in another 2-3 days time. Again I called him up and was told it will take some more time. I called up the company helpline, where they assured me that the complaint will be attended to within another 2 days. Everytime we fixed a certain date and time, so as to be definitely available at home, but were kept waiting without a call or any information. The hepline is useless as they have no knowledge of availability of parts, the cost of repairs or who will be visiting etc. Yesterday I managed to speak to the company service centre, where I was assured that they were inquiring the part on an urgent basis and would be able to get the repair done in another 2-3 days time. And the part that will be replaced will cost about rs. 1100 but comes with a one month guarantee only! I am definitely unhappy and feel unduly harassed by their attitude.
More Samsung Washing Machine Complaints & Reviews
- Samsung - refrigerator - I am totally unsatisfied with samsung! 
- Samsung Uk Promo - scam mail! 
- Samsung - customer service 
- Samsung India Software Operations - employees harassment from siso md. 
- Samsung - unbelievably bad customer service! 
- Samsung Appliances - Side by side Refrigerator
- Samsung Electronics - refund for recalled washing machine
- Samsung Electronics - samsung refrigerator
- Samsung Appliances - samsung dishwasher
- Samsung Electronics - cellphone