Samsung/ TV Set / worst service of samsung

1 India Review updated:

I have a samsung colour tv in the name of my father sri i. P. Sharma, model no. Cb-5339z, it goes out-of & ndash;service in january 2007, I have repair it from authorised samsung service centre (Vision cool service) 2, new taratala road, kolkata & ndash; 700 088, on 18th january 2007 of paying rs.200 / - (Cash receipt no.0193) as service charges.
After a gape of 6 months the tv set again gone off, this time my tv set gone to the workshop of the same authorised samsung service centre (Vision cool service) , they have return the set after repair and changing five parts including smps, the day it came to my house it didn’t work and it goes again to the work shop and return back on next day on 7th october 2007, with a charge bill of rs.2047 / - (Cash receipt no.5813). No service engineer came with the set to install it properly, the guys who came to my house at the time of pick-up and delivery they did not know about the position of cable and cd-player wires and even where is the switch of the tv set, there after not a single call came from samsung service centre.
After a month on 10th of november 2007 it again goes off, I registered a complained on 12th november and very next day a service men came to my house and said that smps is goes off, which was changed just before month and the charges I have to pay because it already complied 30 days of service, I said I will not pay, because it repaired just a month ago, he replied he discuss the matter in company and a call me, after 24 hours no call has came from samsung service centre. If every month smps goes off then I have to pay rs.500 / - just for repairing purpose, which means spending rs.6000 / - every year just for maintaining a sumsang colour tv. I think it will be better for me to purchase every year a new tv set except samsung.
I am really filling very sad to say that the company like sumsang has poor service and thinking about the future relation with the company.

Comments

• Th
      14th of Nov, 2007

Buy new HDTV low price HDTV by amazon!

17th of Jul, 2008

worst dealing in kolkata, they just sell the products, plz dont buy samsungs product, go for lg or sony plzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Al
      15th of Aug, 2008

I'm From Bangladesh.
    I bought my TV from Mirpur SAMSUNG show room. Within my 3 years Guarantee. I gave my TV to service center located

Electra International

Si No : 04633ZAXC00156T

DATE OF ISSUE : 02-AUG-08

After receiving the TV : They didn’t fixed my problem

Then 2nd time: I againg gave to service center : No result Same as before

3rd time : the Samsung guy came to my house did some thing : next day same problem

And now you tell me what kind of service they are giving ? How many time i'll bring TV to service center

Its really Worst service . Pleas do some thing

thanks to u

M.S. Alam

• De
      22nd of Jun, 2009

i do agree and know how u feel abt the samsung products and services...as i also bought from them a 67" plasma TV. samething, it's off during the warrently period ans the service dept had changed some parts like engine or dun know what part and guess what?? the problem still the same. and now, they try to get rid of free service charge! i will go to the consumer dept for complant and i will make sure i get a new replacement!! NO MORE SAMSUNG!!

• Te
      24th of Jun, 2009

We purchased a Samsung LN40A550 and were quite pleased with the design and picture quality. Eight days after the warranty expired, the tv died. No picture, no sound, and it would not power off unless unplugged. Samsung customer service and the floor management in the call centre took a very "too bad - sucks to be you" attitude. Extremely disappointing. Even in the suffering auto industry I know they have some measure of goodwill after warranties expire. Where my husband works it is 20, 000 kms "or so". Samsung does not stand by their products and does not care about customer retention, even when given the opportunity to do so.
    Samsung anything? Never again! Tell your friends.. I'm telling mine!

• Am
      29th of Dec, 2009

I am from Bangladesh. There is only one service centre in whole Bangladesh. So it is very difficult for sansung home appliances get repaired who are out of dhaka city.

amzad
    laksam,
    comilla,
    Bangladesh

25th of Sep, 2010

I also agree that the worst service which no company can provide in this earth. I have bought a Samsung 22" LCD and lodge a request for wall hanging ( request no - 8404 358902 dated 22nd Aug'10) and after several follow up (through phone) nobody turn off till date and even no phone call for any status co for the same.
    I request all the people not to buy any Samsung product if you want after sales service.