Samsung Singapore Refrigerator / abysmal customer service
Customers in Singapore who plan to purchase a Samsung refrigerator should anticipate the fact that the device may not be designed or suitable for local conditions and that the level of customer support they will subsequently receive when things start to go wrong will be both "Uniquely Singaporean" and absolutely abysmal.
We purchased a large, single door Samsung fridge for domestic purposes three years ago and noticed that within 18 months, rust started appearing from inside the two fridge doors and working its way out to form dark, brown rust bubbles on the surface of the door.
The slow but enevitable progress of the rust meant that three years into the life of the fridge, the edges of the doors, the area around the handle and spots in the centre of the door indicated that our fridge is literally rusting away in front of us.
The Singapore product manager for Samsung told us personally that the fridges were designed in Korea "for Korean conditions" and were probably "not suitable for Singapore conditions" - but SAMSUNG SINGAPORE sells them anyway.
If you are planning buying a Samsung fridge in Singapore, be aware of this comment by the company themselves - the product "is not suitable for Singapore conditions" because the warrenty only lasts one year and all the problems subsequently are YOUR problem, not Samsungs problems - they honestly DONT WANT TO KNOW!.
Also be aware that the actualy standard of service offered by the " Customer Service Dept " of Samsung Singapore is some of the worst I have ever encountered anywhere in the world and Samsung Corporation should be totally ashamed of how SAMSUNG SINGAPORE is treating its global customers.
My advice - treat SAMSUNG SINGAPORE like you would treat a case of swine flue and avoid the company, its products and its Customer Service Dept especially like the plague!
More Samsung Singapore Refrigerator Complaints & Reviews
- Samsung - refrigerator - I am totally unsatisfied with samsung! 
- Samsung Uk Promo - scam mail! 
- Samsung - customer service 
- Samsung India Software Operations - employees harassment from siso md. 
- Samsung - unbelievably bad customer service! 
- Samsung Electronics - Samsung Phone Lost inside WY914
- Samsung Tablet - not connect to wifi printer
- Samsung cellphone repairs at Samsung Smart Care centre in Century City Cape Town - the company unitronics not getting back to me on whether the part is available to fix my phone
- Samsung Electronics - washing machine
- Samsung Electronics - samsung ww10h9610ew/ah model washing machine