Samsung / Mobile Phone / dropped calls!

1 Taylorville, IL, United States Review updated:

My husband and I purchased new phones in Nov, payed almost 300.00 which also made us renew a 2 yr contract with them. After getting the phones we continued to have problems with no signal and constantly dropped calls or just plain not getting any ring. I went in to complain and was told the phones were missing some updates that it should take care of it. NOPE went in again they said there was nothing wrong with our phones that our areas tower was being worked on, that it should be ok in a couple weeks. During all this time our 30 days was running out to get different phones... We finally today went to the cooperate office and spoke to someone there and he advised us that the samsung phones do not work in our area, and in fact there weren't even any TOWERS! So we were filled full of bs from these people so our 30 days would elapse. We have threatened to cancel our new 2 yr. contract that they roped us into, and we will REFUSE to pay it. At&t needs to be stopped from taking advantage of innocent people. The bill itself is enough with there hidden charges and fees!!!

Comments

• Pa
      1st of Mar, 2008

I wish to make a complaint about the sgh-u600 i am currently on contract with vodafone uk and have had three faulty within the first four months of my contract all the phones were the sgh-u600 as this is a business phone as i am self-employed and to date as not done its job it as only cost me money and jobs. The first two handsets had faulty screens but this one keeps freezing and turning its self off and will not come back on or charge for upto 24 hours i have seeked to get this problem resolved with both phones 4 u were i obtained my vodafone contract and vodafone uk who have exchanged previous handsets and they are passing responsabilitybetween themselves and samsung. i wish to make it clear that i will pursue this matter through the correct channels as this model of phone is not of merchantable quality.