Samsung / Mobile Phone / dropped calls!
My husband and I purchased new phones in Nov, payed almost 300.00 which also made us renew a 2 yr contract with them. After getting the phones we continued to have problems with no signal and constantly dropped calls or just plain not getting any ring. I went in to complain and was told the phones were missing some updates that it should take care of it. NOPE went in again they said there was nothing wrong with our phones that our areas tower was being worked on, that it should be ok in a couple weeks. During all this time our 30 days was running out to get different phones... We finally today went to the cooperate office and spoke to someone there and he advised us that the samsung phones do not work in our area, and in fact there weren't even any TOWERS! So we were filled full of bs from these people so our 30 days would elapse. We have threatened to cancel our new 2 yr. contract that they roped us into, and we will REFUSE to pay it. At&t needs to be stopped from taking advantage of innocent people. The bill itself is enough with there hidden charges and fees!!!
More Samsung / Mobile Phone Complaints & Reviews
- Samsung - refrigerator - I am totally unsatisfied with samsung! 
- Samsung Uk Promo - scam mail! 
- Samsung - customer service 
- Samsung India Software Operations - employees harassment from siso md. 
- Samsung - unbelievably bad customer service! 
- Samsung Electronics - Samsung Phone Lost inside WY914
- Samsung Tablet - not connect to wifi printer
- Samsung cellphone repairs at Samsung Smart Care centre in Century City Cape Town - the company unitronics not getting back to me on whether the part is available to fix my phone
- Samsung Electronics - washing machine
- Samsung Electronics - samsung ww10h9610ew/ah model washing machine