Samsung India / very poor after sale service!
I have samsung sghe730. I am using this phone for 2 years.In dec'06 because of my mistake the lcd screen was broken. I got it repaired from samsung company's service center in vile parle, near nanavati hospital. Also paid rs 4000 / - for it. The phone was working ok for 3 months and now it started giving problems regarding display. When I reported the matter to samsung, service center started giving erratic reply. They say that problem is due to some internal display connector which is broken. It is due to handling problems as per them.
I do not understand the connector which is internal; how can I mishandle that. I am sure that either manufacturing defect or wrong handling by repair person. They are now telling me to pay for the same thing which I got repaired in dec'06.
I am really annoyed due to their erratic and illogical answers. I want to take up the matter with top people of samsung. I am sure they will understand the gravity and will help me.
More Samsung India Complaints & Reviews
- Samsung - refrigerator - I am totally unsatisfied with samsung! 
- Samsung Uk Promo - scam mail! 
- Samsung - customer service 
- Samsung India Software Operations - employees harassment from siso md. 
- Samsung - unbelievably bad customer service! 
- Samsung Appliances - side by side refrigerator
- Samsung Electronics - refund for recalled washing machine
- Samsung Electronics - samsung refrigerator
- Samsung Appliances - samsung dishwasher
- Samsung Electronics - cellphone