Samsung India / miss selling by samsung india

India Review updated:

Hi

In June-2011, I bought Samsung Split AC. Just after couple of days, I found that there is water leak issue from the main unit. I logges a compliant on 1st July ([protected]). Nobody responsded till data ahginst this issue. This is a clear case of miss-selling the product and cheating by samsung India as they sold "Low quality" product at "high price".

SInce, Samsung India is not capable to provide any service to customer and cheating poor Indian Customer like me, therefore, I request the samsung Management to return my Money (Rs 22000/-) and take back this product ASAP.

Regards
Ajay Goel
Chennai
[protected]

Comments

Sep 23, 2011

Don't by any Samsung product. 1 there product quality is cheap and 2 after sales service is simply horrible. I have an issue with my Samsung washing machine for last 15 days Samsung engineer is not able to identify the problem and repair the same. till the time 4 engineers visited and 2 times replace many components of the machine and charges Rs. 2000 but still machine is not repaired and their call center is simply impossible either they are trained to be rude with customer or to deliver fake commitments