Samsung / horrible customer svce

Jul 29, 2015
San Diego
I bought a new s6 from best buy ~5 weeks ago. Since the day I brought it home it required recharging 2 times/day if I barely used it, or 3 times per day if I used it. I brought it back to best buy numerous times, but they could not find anything wrong. 1 week ago the microphone stopped working (I could not talk on the phone. Best buy told me it was my problem and they refused to provide any assistance. I called samsung and got a return label. Today I received an email from samsung saying that they were returning the s6 to me unrepaired because my reactivation lock was activated. Why wasn't I told to turn this off before I mailed it back. More importantly: why didn't the tech call me (They have a valid home phone number, or email me, so that I could go online to turn this feature off?
I am very disappointed with the quality of your product, and extremely disappointed in your horrible customer service. I have never spoken to anyone who has had these problems with an iphone.
I still do not have a working phone, and probably will be without one for weeks by the time samsung finally solves the problem.

Samsung Electronics Logo Samsung Electronics