Samsung / horrible customer svce
I bought a new s6 from best buy ~5 weeks ago. Since the day I brought it home it required recharging 2 times/day if I barely used it, or 3 times per day if I used it. I brought it back to best buy numerous times, but they could not find anything wrong. 1 week ago the microphone stopped working (I could not talk on the phone. Best buy told me it was my problem and they refused to provide any assistance. I called samsung and got a return label. Today I received an email from samsung saying that they were returning the s6 to me unrepaired because my reactivation lock was activated. Why wasn't I told to turn this off before I mailed it back. More importantly: why didn't the tech call me (They have a valid home phone number, or email me, so that I could go online to turn this feature off?
I am very disappointed with the quality of your product, and extremely disappointed in your horrible customer service. I have never spoken to anyone who has had these problems with an iphone.
I still do not have a working phone, and probably will be without one for weeks by the time samsung finally solves the problem.
More Samsung Complaints & Reviews
- Samsung - refrigerator - I am totally unsatisfied with samsung! 
- Samsung Uk Promo - scam mail! 
- Samsung - customer service 
- Samsung India Software Operations - employees harassment from siso md. 
- Samsung - unbelievably bad customer service! 
- Samsung Electronics - dish washer and fridge
- Samsung Electronics - model # rf28hfedbww/aafrench door refridgerator
- Samsung Electronics - samsung head office team
- Samsung - samsung note 9 and samsung tab4
- Samsung Electronics - repair