Samsung Electronics / mobile

Dombivli - 421204.
M-[protected].

Date : 01.12.2018

Dear Sir,

Your reputation also depends on how your service stations behave. You will not know about it unless your customers tell you. Hence, this letter.

I am a Samsung customer for many years. I had given my mobile (model No.) for repairing in your Service Centre at PP Chambers, Dombivli, Dist. Thane, Maharashtra . Keeping in mind that you always give best quality, I had full faith in your Service Centre. However, I received totally bad service and they completely ditched me like a roadside repairer. The problem of my mobile is that it is not getting charged and if charged it is immediately discharged within a minute or so. Your service centre told me that mobile is o.k. but battery is faulty. So they told me to change the battery which I did promptly. They gave me a new battery under their invoice no. __________ dt. ______________. But, to my utter surprise the problem was not at all solved and your service centre executive told me that battery is o.k. and the fault is in mobile. The repairing charges will be Rs.5000/-. They also refused to take back battery which I had purchased from them at their advice. This is nothing but cheating.

Please refund me Rs. _______ which are unnecessarily paid for battery.

Thanking you,