SammyDress.com / never got my order

1 Alton, United States Review updated:

I saw a pair of shoes that my friend and they were so cute, and I just had to have them. So when she told me they were from SammyDress.com, I didn't think anything of it because I have never had any problems with online shopping before. I went on the website that night and ordered them. They were a great price but the shipping was outrageous. But I said whatever, any girl will understand when they find a pair of shoes that they just have to have.

I knew that it might take a while considering I ordered them on December 23rd. I figured they would be backed up because of the holidays. My order was confirmed the next day and the money was also taken out of my bank account. As a couple of weeks went by, I still wasn't to worried. Then weeks turned into a month.

So I went on their website and saw that everything has been processed and my order has been shipped out. I checked and made sure that the address I provided was correct. I just wanted to make sure that the money had indeed been taken out of my bank account by them. So I retrieved a bank statement and it said that it had. So I waited maybe a week and got back on the website to see how to contact them. There is a place to ask them questions and it says that they will get back to you within 24 hours, which of course did not happen.

I checked my email constantly and there was nothing. So I proceeded to contact them through that outlet again. And still nothing. On my accounts page there is a strange picture of my "package" with my correct name and address on it. Although I have tried to contact them many times, I have never once gotten any response.

I am so frustrated and I will 100% not be ordering from this site ever again. As far as I have seen, they have scammed many people and I don't know how they are getting away with it.

NEVER EVER ORDER FROM THIS SITE UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR MONEY TAKEN WITH NO PRODUCT IN RETURN

• SammyDress.com Customer Care's Response, May 11, 2016

Dear NJElliott,
    Thank you your feedback.
    You can contact us for the issue, please browse this link: http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-12.htm
    Would you please offer us your order number so that we can check your order and send you the best solution?
    Thank you very much for your understanding.
    Sammydress Customer Service

Nj
Apr 22, 2015

Comments

• Da
      6th of Jul, 2015

placed order 6-1-15 have not received yet #ww0280903

• Li
      30th of Jul, 2015

Good luck, friend. I just posted a lengthy complaint that I have been trying to get a refund on a swimsuit I purchased in NOV 2014 that was never delivered. They will pull you into a horse - and - pony show e-mail mess. I have at least 10 e-mail responses, asking if I had checked my mailbox (? seriously? Every day.) Is my address correct? Did I ask the post office if they had it? Finally they offered to re- ship but I have to PAY them an add'l 50%. I have told them I want a refund, but I imagine They aim to "wear you down" with the back and forth until you give up, thereby maximizing their profit. I am writing on every complaint forum in hopes no one else loses their hard earned money on this SCAM site.