Salvation Army / horrible stealing employee
A woman name Annie Vandeventer drives her salvation army money to and from where donations are made. She resides and brings it back to Asbury Park. I know this information because she took medical transportation with me and was bragging about how her and her man pull over on the way to drop off the money and steal from the bucket. I know times are touch Last year I was hospitalized and had no Christmas and this year I can't work still due to my illness. Yes it's awful and sadens me to the core that their will be no Christmas. But that doesn't give people the right to steal. It makes me sad that she is doing this and I needed to voice it. Thank you very much for your time. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.
More Salvation Army Complaints & Reviews
- The Salvation Army - donations spent on officers, not the needy 
- Salvation Army - discrimination 
- The Salvation Army - working for them is horrible 
- The Salvation Army Phoenix Arc - abusive director of rehab services 
- The Salvation Army - stealing from the salvation army 
- The Salvation Army USA - family thrift store 
- The Salvation Army USA - items being thrown in the dumpster that I wanted to buy.
- The Salvation Army USA - senior discounts 
- The Salvation Army USA - recycling pickup with truck in barre vermont.
- The Salvation Army USA - bed rent contract at shelter crossroad