Sally Beauty Supply / wholesale discount card

United States, Mississippi Review updated:
Sally Beauty Supply
I don't really have a complaint against Sally Beauty Supply. I love shopping there. My only problem is the wholesale discount card has cracked and broken. The sales associates at the store have difficulty reading the number on the back of the card so I can get the discount. However, they always seem to manage. It was at their suggestion I am requesting a NEW card. I will attempt to copy the number on the back of the card, just in case you need it. Please, could you send me a new card to my home address. If there is a problem, please call or email me. Thank you for your help.

Wanda Anglin email: Sanglin4@comcast.net
3860 Ramblewood Drive
Horn Lake, MS [protected]
card# [protected] I know the 6691 is right and the 38110 is right ' but the middle numbers are very difficult to read.

N  16th of Feb, 2009 by
Noooo! Don't post your personal information here for all the world to see! You could end up with problems much bigger than a cracked frequent shopper card if someone gets hold of your info! This website has nothing to do with the company you seek resolution from, no one here can help you (unless the right person at SBS happens across your post and goes out of their way to assist). You need go contact them instead of the complaints board. Go here - http://www.sallybeauty.com/Contact-Us/CS_CONTACT_US, default, pg.html

N  6th of Mar, 2009 by
your card in NOT a wholesale discount card LMFAO
N  31st of Dec, 2010 by
The store has new cards there, Go back in and fill out another form, Only a licensed pro gets a different discount, Beauty club cards are different. It, s better to update your information.
N  30th of Mar, 2011 by
Agree with the above comment, go back to the Sally store and they should issue you a replacement card
right there in the store.. Alls they have to do is call in to home office if the number can not be read,
and you are set. This is a simple solution.

Sally Beauty Supply Logo Sally Beauty Supply