Sallie Mae / forbearance
I borrowed money from Sallie Mae while in college. Now, two years out of school, they have been harassing the hell out of me. I was thinking, it's the economy, stupid.
They accelerated the repayment schedule, refuse to readjust the terms, and won't even let me make a partial payment. They want me to pay $500.00 a month... but hell, I only make $350 a week.
I know college kids get in a bind and need money fior school. I'd think twice before borrowing from Sallie Mae. They're crooks.
More Sallie Mae Complaints & Reviews
- Sallie Mae - Student loans 
- Sallie Mae - Scams, scams and more scams 
- Sallie Mae Financial Services - Billing statements not sent! 
- Sallie Mae - Private Loan Forbearance 
- Sallie Mae - Scam and cheating! 
- Sallie Mae Bank - personal loan
- Sallie Mae Bank - Parent Student Loans
- Sallie Mae Bank - fraudulent accounting practices
- Sallie Mae - Student loan fraud
- Sallie Mae - Disrganized flaw - filled poor excuse of a lender