Sallie Mae / Customer Service
I have been receiving harassing phone calls for over 2 years looking for a "Robert Garcia" who is apparently deliquent on a loan. Unfortunatly I share the same first name with him. Most of the time the reps on the phone are very rude and hang up on me when I explain that there is no Robert Garcia at this number.
I have called back multiple times requesting that I be removed from their list and spoken to managers several times. Each time I am promised that I will be removed from the list and then I continue to get calls a day or two later. Recent call I have recieved were on the JAN 6th, 27th, 30th. FEB 2nd, 3rd and 6th and have ask 6 times to remove my #. They are costing a fortune in cell phone minutes. Today I was hung up on twice and they refused to allow me to talk to a supervisor.
The numbers I am getting calls from are [protected], [protected]. I was also told to call [protected] to remove my number which I did and was hung up on 2 more times.
More Sallie Mae Complaints & Reviews
- Sallie Mae - Student loans 
- Sallie Mae - Scams, scams and more scams 
- Sallie Mae Financial Services - Billing statements not sent! 
- Sallie Mae - Private Loan Forbearance 
- Sallie Mae - Scam and cheating! 
- Sallie Mae Bank - personal loan
- Sallie Mae Bank - Parent Student Loans
- Sallie Mae Bank - fraudulent accounting practices
- Sallie Mae - Student loan fraud
- Sallie Mae - Disrganized flaw - filled poor excuse of a lender