Sallie Mae / Horrible company all together!
Sallie Mae is a horrible comapany all together. Customer service is probably the worst and no one knows anything. I wanted to pay off a loan which was over $20, 000 and they had the nerve to ask me why I wanted to pay it off and I should split the money up to pay other loans. Just today I called to speak to someone about a forbearance due to our economy and my recent lay-off. The lady informed me that they no longer did 6 months they decide how long you should have maybe 3 months manybe even two she told me. Who are these people? Do they have souls? She was the rudest person yet. They want you to pay a $150 fee to put your account into a forbearance...where does that money go? not my loan accounts! and now every 2-3 months!! HORRIBLE COMPANY!
More Sallie Mae Complaints & Reviews
- Sallie Mae - Student loans 
- Sallie Mae - Scams, scams and more scams 
- Sallie Mae Financial Services - Billing statements not sent! 
- Sallie Mae - Private Loan Forbearance 
- Sallie Mae - Scam and cheating! 
- Sallie Mae Bank - Parent Student Loans
- Sallie Mae Bank - fraudulent accounting practices
- Sallie Mae - Student loan fraud
- Sallie Mae - Disrganized flaw - filled poor excuse of a lender
- Sallie Mae - We aren't the people that owe anything