Safeway / unsanitary restrooms
I walked into the mens restrooms on May 4th around 6pm and noticed a foul urine smell and the sink flooding along with a very wet sticky floor which I'm sure wasn't water. This is not the first time their restroom has been in this condition which is very unsanitary and unsafe for anyone to walk into seeing that it is their public restroom. A lot of the times the fan inside does not work and the door does not lock and even off the hinges. I do not see how a company like Safeway would allow such a thing to happen. Kids can walk in there and get sick because the urine smell is so bad!! I hope this never happens again and they get the attention they deserve!
Updated by A1meda, May 05, 2017
I forgot to mention this is the Safeway on 867 island Dr.
More Safeway Complaints & Reviews
- Safeway - false 
- Safeway - conduct unbecoming of the store manager named michael 
- Safeway - safeway store manager 
- Safeway - crv charge for meat! 
- Safeway $10 Off $75 Purchase Coupon - misleading coupon 
- Safeway - Continental in Green Valley - entire store
- Safeway - floral
- Safeway - delivery services
- Safeway - carts
- Safeway - harass by employee