Safeway / employee harrassment

8431 S. Alice Vail Ln #2Tucson, AZ, United States Review updated:
2.5
I'm an employee of Safeway Corp. (PHX Division), I am be accused of wrongfully of inappropriate behavior in the work force. (Store #255 ) I have lost my temper with the following : customers being loud and rude, work load and being short staffed an hours being cut, from 8hr shifts to 5 maybe 4 hours. BUT NEVER EVER INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR among another EMPLOYEE as I'm being accused of . Fact : the accuser has a history of making these statements . An should have further review upon knowing this of their character is in questioned. But, if I have done any wrong in any way, it's pure accidental and not intentional by any means. Her name is Xenia : all purpose clerk in the Bakery Dept. At Store #255, 1551 West St. Mary's Blvd., Tucson, AZ. 85745, ph# [protected].

Comments

Je
  15th of Nov, 2008
Well my advice is to you that you write down and document but do it in the privacy of your own home.The reason why they doing this is you right now are going thur contract negotiations like we are in Chicago .I would not give out the information like you did .
Jo
  11th of Jul, 2015
Safeway ca santa cruz soquel.- hostile work environment, violates rules policy for empolyee
job discription.