Safeway / salad mix I purchased that was recalled

1 Pinetop, AZ, United States Review updated:

Hello!

I am reaching out as a frustrated customer. I have spent thousands shopping at Safeway and the customer service dept locally is short, rude, accusatory, and disrespectful. This has occurred on several occasions. However, I am writing because I bought a salad mix pack for $5 at Safeway on 4/16. Then I realized later that afternoon when I stopped back in that all of those mixes had been pulled with signs up regarding the cdc recall on romaine lettuce. I went online and reviewed the cdc information and reviewed my package and it said all mixes that contained romaine. On April 20th, I already son to take it back with the receipt. He stated that customer service was extremely rude and refused to take it back. She snapped at him, asking where in it does it have romaine...it was The FIRST ingredient. How can your company refuse to return a recall from the cdc? The box was sealed, never opened and hadn't expired yet. Besides, I have been aomg-standing customer who spent $135 Just on that one day and it has now became an issue of integrity with your company.

Up
Apr 22, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      22nd of Apr, 2018

they should od accepted the recalled item