Safeway — new checker named zanayella (sp.)
This rude African American woman rang me up, started at me waiting for me to awkwardly reach over the divide and bag my groceries. Calling me lazy. When I did not, she repeated the insult calling me lazy a second time and when I dared to retort, she then physically threatened me saying "oh you better be glad I'm at work"
Do you train your employees to insult and threaten customers? Do I have to start carrying pepper spray and a stun gun to feel safe in your store? Or do bring this to the media, social and local news? No one needs to be accosted and feel unsafe while shopping for food. I expect your immediate response.
Walt Horat [protected] [protected]@horat.net
More Safeway Complaints & Reviews
- Safeway - false 
- Safeway - conduct unbecoming of the store manager named michael 
- Safeway - safeway store manager 
- Safeway - crv charge for meat! 
- Safeway $10 Off $75 Purchase Coupon - misleading coupon 
- Safeway - Continental in Green Valley - entire store
- Safeway - floral
- Safeway - delivery services
- Safeway - carts
- Safeway - harass by employee