Safeway / worst treatment

1 196stLynnwood, WA, United States Review updated:

At approximately 11:30am, I went to Safeway located on 196st Lynnwood, WA this morning, to purchase the steak which is on sale. After a short searching, I could not the find the item that I want, so I asked a lady who was working in that area. Then she asked the guy who was working inside the department through the window. The guy told us they don’t have that now but it's coming soon. Therefore, the lady told me it would come out in 15 minutes and told me to do other shopping first. After 20 minutes, I got back there but still could not find the steak. So I asked the guy again. This time I got the worst treatment that I have ever had at Safeway. The guy had a really bad attitude and said “We don't have that right now!!!” When I asked him how long I should wait, he told me “an hour” this time with the cold attitude and word, and he also pointed his working area and trying to show me that he was busy for other things. He also said “I already told you, ok???”

I feel so bad about Safeway’s customer service. I’m a Safeway’s regular customer, and I think they did really good job on customer service until this Morning. That guy’s attitude made me so angry! I was wondering “why you treat your customer that bad especially when you short on the item they need???” I really DO NOT APPRECIATE it. I will not be shopping there again!!!

Ci

Comments

• Mi
      1st of Feb, 2009

I never been treated in life, I went to Sunnyside Safeway and I don't lived in Oregon but I was returned my candy and the lady at customer service desk gave me ### and told me that I couldn't return them, well I'm not a happy camp and she was totally being a really ### ### lady, I thought customer come first but I guess not, I wasn't even a Safeway person, I don't like them using my ID or name I think that totally lame but, I never will shop there every again, they just lost me some business. I'm shouldn't have be treated so ### like today, one should be treated like that before, she was so mean and very rude 5 people were stand by me and saying that to her, she was just rude and plus she need to have a talk. I think her customers service is suck hole, I can't stand Safeway! I never want you to use my name for anything no thanks you.

I'm not happy!

• Mi
      1st of Feb, 2009

Safeway you can go to ### hell/ You just lost me a good customers. I'm going to be going to a different store because the price out costly, I couldn't get a simple question with this lady, I sweared to god, She was a ### hole person. She can't treat people very kind or nice she has to be a ###!

• Ge
      31st of Jul, 2010

no minnesota. [censor] you.