Safeway, Lake Stevens, WA — gift card stolen digitally before used, and not compensated!
I feel as though Safeway stole $50 from me, and I won't shop there anymore. Last July, (2018) I bought a Safeway gift card for my daughter. She tried using it a day or two later, to find that it had $0 on it! I took the card with the receipt for its purchase back to the Safeway customer service desk. The clerk gave me a phone number to call, which I did, to report it. The employee on the phone got all of my info to reimburse me for the stolen card. Apparently, the thief had spent about $5 at the Lake Stevens store, and then went to the Everett Safeway, and spent the rest there! My daughter lives about 45 minutes+ east of there, and does not shop in Everett. The money was never reimbursed to me, and I do not trust Safeway.
More Safeway, Lake Stevens, WA Complaints & Reviews
- Safeway - false 
- Safeway - conduct unbecoming of the store manager named michael 
- Safeway - safeway store manager 
- Safeway - crv charge for meat! 
- Safeway $10 Off $75 Purchase Coupon - misleading coupon 
- Safeway - Continental in Green Valley - entire store
- Safeway - floral
- Safeway - delivery services
- Safeway - carts
- Safeway - harass by employee