Saferwholesale.com / Lying salesmen and junk Rocketeer sidecar

1 2108 McDonough StJoliet, IL, United States Review updated:

Don't buy the rocketeer sidecar or trust these people. I was told I would receive my order in 4-6 weeks. I started calling at 5 1/2 weeks and was told over 20 different days that it was shipped or going out that day. I finally got it 10 weeks from when I ordered it after I called my credit card company and said I wanted to get my money back. The rocketeer sidecar was junk that I put about $2, 000 more into to make it safe for the road. The only good quality parts were the 3 adjustment bars and the axle (looking okay so far). The frame needed reinforced and extended 2 feet in order to attach it where it needed to sit. We had to weld an extra cross bar in so we could bolt it on where the reinforced fiberglass plates were.The attachment brackets were so cheap they bent as we tightened them down so we made all new ones except for one, it collapsed ten feet out the door on the first try. The 3 tabs that were used to bolt the fender on bent over until the fender rubbed on the tire after only 20 miles. The windshield hardware was useless. The body was far from "paint ready" as it was covered with pits and gouges. There is no way this "kit" could travel safely at even 5 miles an hour when put together. I wish I could give it a zero star rating.

Re
Jan 3, 2016

Comments

29th of Sep, 2018

I received my RocketTeer sidecar with instructions for installation of Trike kit nothing for installation of sidecar. I’ve emailed them several times as well as called to no avail. I’ve just got the run around. Not happy at all with there customer service they need to be properly trained and knowledgeable about there products.