Safelinkwireless.com / bad service
I filled out the form on their web site for the free prepaid phone. Printed and faxed to the number listed on the form [protected]) along with 8 weeks proof of income. The form had my name, date of birth, address, last 4 digits of my social security number. The pay stubs also had my name and complete social security number.
Contacted them a months later at he above number. It seemed like i reached their call center somewhere in India. I could not get a straight answer to my question - what is the status of my application? Have you received my information via fax? How long does it take to process it? They had me in their system. The rest was doubletalk. I lost it with the representative and decided to call another time hoping to reach someone in the states. Another month later i called and again they were able to find my name but could not answer my questions. Same story - doubletalk again. They spoke english- sounding words with the Indian accent.
I wonder where all the personal information goes. Is it re-routed overseas for processing or "processing" and what government sponsors this lifeline program. So far i have not received a free phone or any explanation.
More Safelinkwireless.com Complaints & Reviews
- SafeLink Wireless - rosie suarez 
- SafeLink Wireless - monthly minutes 
- SafeLink Wireless - free minutes 
- SafeLink Wireless - no help on replacement phone 
- SafeLink Wireless - didn't get no minutes on my cell phone 
- SafeLink Wireless - suspension of free dell phone services
- SafeLink Wireless - never received phone 
- SafeLink Wireless - phone service
- SafeLink Wireless - customer service
- SafeLink Wireless - my phone is broken