SafeLink Wireless / never received phone

1 WI, United States Review updated:

I applied for a safelink wireless phone back on October 12, 2010. I was told would receive the phone in 5 - 10 business days. I have called every tenth business day to find out were my phone is and get no where with the company. The barely speak english and keep promising me that my phone will be here in 5 - 10 business days. It is now December 10, 2010 almost two month later and am still being promised my phone is coming in 5 - 10 business days. I need a phone and they don't do anything about my problem!!!

Comments

• Te
      3rd of Mar, 2011

I applied for my phone on October 1st, 2010, it's now March 3rd, 2011 and I still have no phone. I call once a month and they say they'll send a new one but still nothing.

1st of Apr, 2011

Same with me, applied on oct. 2010, then on march 8th 2011 talked to a CSR who reapplied for me and approved me since I have no income and on food stamps. Now on April 1st ( big joke ) they say it will be 30 days via FED-X, now if I am not home they will not leave it. So at least for the next 3 weeks I have to stay home ( not that I working ) to get a phone witch may not show any way. The CSRs *****, they do understand or speak very good. Do NOT talk to a CSR, go right to a supervisor if you can, I am looking for another free phone.

1st of Apr, 2011

I wish I could find a gov. place to complain to about safelink, but the gov. does the same think, they do not care either.

• St
      11th of Apr, 2011

My phone was suppose to be shipped 1 month ago and i haven`t got it yet.

• J1
      13th of Aug, 2011

MY MOM IS ILL N A NURSING HOME. I HAVE 2 HAVE A PHONE ON ME AT ALL TIMES. THEY HAVE LOST BOTH APPLICATIONS.
    LETS ALL CALL, E-MAIL OUR LOCAL NEWS STATIONS 2 C IF WE CAN GET AN ANSWER THAT WAY.
    TRY ASSURANCE WIRELESS.
    GOOD LUCK & GOD BLES

• Je
      16th of Aug, 2011

i nevea got my phone and i did send for one i wanna knoe whats going on please tell me cus i nevea got my safelink phone thank you very much

• Je
      16th of Aug, 2011

im not understanding that i didnt get my safelink phone and i wanna knoe whats going on cus i didfull out an application so please i wud like to knoe why i didnt get my phone tahnk you very much

• La
      28th of Nov, 2016

I never got my phone and I can't get no one to talk to about it.

• He
      27th of Jun, 2017

My current Safe Link phone has too many problems. So I called to ask them to send me another one, and they said they would. I have been waiting almost 2 weeks for the new phone. A few days ago, the phone I do have won't let me make or receive calls and texts. All it says is "Unregistered Sim". And I can't seem to get a hold of an actual person on the toll free safe link phone numbers.