Safe Cart / unworkable product

1 Downey, CA, United States Review updated:

downloaded product and the product did not corrected the computer software problem.

i want my money back product downloaded may 2nd 2009

Comments

• Da
      23rd of Jun, 2009

The system is much to complecated for me and I want to cancel my purchase and get a refund

Daniel Cassidy
    PTLC-U180609-87AYV

6/23/09

1st of Oct, 2009

SYSTEM DID WORK FOR ME WOULD LIKE REFUND. THANK YOU. JOHN ROSSI JR 36803-32F20-85DE4-8D823

• Ps
      9th of Mar, 2010

I don't understand the product myself. I have tried several times to use it and it does nothing for my computer. In fact I am no longer using the computer I installed the software on. I downloaded RegCure! I have tried contacting safecart for a month and can never get ANYONE ON THE PHONE. Next I am sending A letter to safecart and regcure for a refund of my money. I hope you can get a refund also.

• Al
      25th of Jul, 2010

Computer kept telling me to use these products to fix slow computer. Downloaded this product Safecart Drivercure and another one called Dri 247livesupportinc. Computer crashed after installing. Had master dual drives on my computer. Changed one to slave. Formated the other one master. Reinstalled all programs. Lost all email accounts stored on computer and down loads. On the slave data hard drive I found problem was wins Blackbird virus that had penetrated through my Nod 32 antivirus software. Read in Google what this virus does. It points you to these programs for the sole purpose of selling them to unsuspecting public. Complete fraud. Programs are a complete rip off. Cannot contact the program people for refund and lost all down load information that was stored in the email file.

• Ps
      1st of Aug, 2011

This system is also too complicaed for me and want to cancel and get a refund!

• Sh
      18th of Mar, 2013

I was caught out by this Company too. Saturday 16 March 2013. Spent ages with their `Technical Support` person, who eventually put a "cleaner" on that would take "half-an-hour" after which she would call me backl - she did not call back .or since, and the computer ithen n worse mess than before - I only had a problem with a hotmail account but afterwards could not even get on the internet!!
    I spent some hours before I was able to get my pc back into the condition it was prior to Safecard interference!
    They have already charged my account, but a complete waste of time and money..
    PS. DID OTHER "CLIENTS" ALSO MAKE SURE TO UNTICK THE BOX WHICH INDICATES THEY WILL TAKE A SIMILAR AMOUNT IN 6 MONTHS ?!! i have forewarned my bank on that one, just to make sure, even though I did untick it !!

Shirsha