RyanAir / check-in fees, poor service,
we were charged 40 euros both ways to check-in, on return flight from girona we were not informed on gaining boarding pass, no information was highlighted above any check-in desk stating where we should check-in, thus this caused us to miss our flight then had to pay a missed departure fee and a further 100 euros each to get on another flight to gatwick= total £140 euros each!! Our package holiday was a load of tosh as there was lots of hidden extras!!! To add insult to injury, our one bag of hand luggage was to be off loaded as there wasn't any room left in overhead cabin space. Even though some priority passengers had taken two items on!! RYAN air is one big con!!! I will never fly with them again, would rather pay more and get quality, rather than a shoddy bus service like them.
More RyanAir Complaints & Reviews
- RyanAir - poor lost property handling! 
- RyanAir - lost property 
- RyanAir - boarding refused due to broken arm 
- RyanAir - complaints department 
- RyanAir - online ticket scam 
- RyanAir - left phone on flight & still tracked!!!
- RyanAir - service whilst ill
- RyanAir - car reservation
- RyanAir - refund amount retained on credit card
- RyanAir - flight brussels dublin cancelled last monday the 18th september