Ryanair / found property
I found an MP3 player and headphones on my seat when I boarded a flight from La Rochelle in France to London Stansted on 16th October 2008 at 18:15 hrs. They had clearly been left there by someone on the earlier inbound flight to La Rochelle. When I told the Stewardess about this and asked what I should do, she told me to post the items back to La Rochelle Airport. This seems a rather insecure policy, and I wondered if anyone has a better suggestion as to how I could to track down the genuine owner.
More Ryanair Complaints & Reviews
- Ryanair - poor lost property handling! 
- Ryanair - lost property 
- Ryanair - boarding refused due to broken arm 
- Ryanair - complaints department 
- Ryanair - check-in fees, poor service,
- Ryanair - car hire
- Ryanair - left phone on flight & still tracked!!!
- Ryanair - service whilst ill
- Ryanair - car reservation
- Ryanair - refund amount retained on credit card