Ryan Air / Refund

United Kingdom Review updated:

I booked a flight using e dreams to book a flight to France using Ryan Air as the flight company, for my daughter and 2 of her friends to go as well, all the transactions and details came through and all was good. Until a week ago we checked the tickets and found that we had booked 3 adult tickets which on e dreams was 12+ however on the Ryan Air website it then stated that anyone under the age of 16 couldn't travel on their own. So, we had a major issue because as we booked them through e dreams and found out that my child and her friends couldn't travel on the actual plane. First, we called Ryan Air and they refused to give us a refund only change the dates? Which isn't useful as we will now have to pay for an adult to travel with the children so they can get to the intended destination. I am wondering if anyone has any advice to try and get a refund of some sort to comment below please or if anyone has had the same experience as us? Thanks

An
May 20, 2015

Comments

• Wi
      5th of Nov, 2009
    Ryan Air - Rip off
    ryanair.com

Ryan air are charging £5 per person per flight each way for using a visa debit card or any other method, I paid £40 surcharge on flights which were in total £80.

• Le
      7th of Feb, 2010
    Ryan Air - Lost Camera
    Ireland

I was on a flight from Beauvais(France) to Shannon today 7th Feb 2009. I left my new Cannon camera on the flight. No surprise Ryan air did not find the camera. I have called Shannon Airport lost and found, Ryan air baggage service etc. I would really appreciate any help at all??

• Sk
      1st of Dec, 2011
    Ryan Air - Small Carry On Bag Cost Me 50% Ticket Price!
    Ryan Air

I recently travelled to Germany with Ryan Air. I had a small case which I checked in, a handbag and laptop bag. When I checked in I was told that unless I could fit my handbag inside the laptop bag, I would be charged. The handbag would not go inside the laptop bag, so they charged me £40. The ticket cost just £80 return so the cost of the laptop bag cost same as one way flight! Be aware, be very aware!