RushCardrefuse to post my money on my account

Wa Feb 08, 2016 Middleburg, FL Review updated:

well on 2-8-16 the merchant that i bought from refunded my money at 2:43 pm so i waited like an hour and then check my account the money wasnt on there so i called and i spoke with gose and he said yes the money refund that i was waiting on is there and that they do have it and to give it a few more minutes so i waited four hours no money still so i called again and spoke with a manager named crissgie and so now he says its going to take 3 to 5 business days before they can put it on my account ..i said no why is that you said that you recieved the refund back and said im not waiting no long and i was told no more than an hour and that you have my money why cant you put it on my account now and that i want it now and then i ask to speek to the manager and they said the same thing and so did the supervisor and then i ask for the corporate office number they said and they dont know the number for the corporate office and there is nothing they can do what do i do i feel that with rushcard having my money and verified that they do have it they should put it in my account now i shouldnt have to wait 3 to 5 business days its not right and not fair will you please help my email is [protected]@yahoo.com please help me thanks and god bless and my phone number is [protected]

Comments

• Na
      Mar 27, 2016

I have a balance still on my account with Rashcardlive and I can't reach them ! I am pushed from number to number to call !! Their automatic system don't recognize my information ! I don't know what to do and whom complain ?!!! They are criminals !!! Why they are still on the finance market ?