Rush Card / direct deposit

1 Trenton, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 609-222-1400

The customer service never pulled my direct deposit so jp morgan chase bank sent my direct deposit back and they told me it would 3-5 business day and it has been a week and I still haven't recieved my money, and they have no idea when it would be sent to me... Then horrible customer service representatives you can 't understand what they are saying because they do not speak proper english. Its bad enough that I am a single mother collecting unempoyment, my rent is due, electric bill and cable are due what and I suppose to tell my bill collectors oh I can't pay you becasue they did't pull my direct deposit. Bill collectors don't want to here that.

Comments

• Lo
      9th of Apr, 2011

The proper Authorities have to be inform about the illegal practices of this Company owned by Russel Simmons, him of all shameful, its all about taking peoples money as a disguise of human errors and mal-functions, Hense no one seems to desire to address your legitimate complains, ill be complainning to all the Agencies and Attorney General, s this week. $72 is what i am owed they failed to deposit to my account, and yet still have no records of my money orders and failed to cancell this account even when requested to.
    my name is Rutherford james any information email me Rutherford@optonline.net thank you