Rugs USA / Terrible quality and customer service
I am completely disappointed with the quality, customer service, and all around purchase. I was initially so excited about my purchase and received many compliments. 30 days after my purchase I tried to clean a dirt spot with a simple rug cleaner that I have been using for years and the dye in the carpet ran together. I submitted a complaint through their website (since customer service is only available 9-5 and the wait time was over 30 min) asking to do an even exchange and I was emailed several days later to tell me that I was 15 days past my return date policy and there was nothing they could do. When we eventually got them on the phone and they were unbelievably rude and unapologetic. They told us it was our fault for not professionally cleaning our rug! So I need to get my rug- something we walk on every day- professionally cleaned when it gets a small dirt stain??? This just tells me that this company does not stand behind the quality of their product. Afterwards we wrote a bad review for our purchase and 5 minutes later they erased it off their website. Unbelievably disappointed. Waste of $400.
More Rugs USA Complaints & Reviews
- Rugs USA - Customer Service/Quality of product 
- Rugs USA - Won't refund money
- Rugs USA - Wrong rug, won't ship return label
- Rugs USA - Force you to pay for something you don't even order: Even the BBB can't get a response
- RugsUSA - Never received product. Pathetic exuse for customer &service&
- Rugs USA - Faulty Advertising 
- Rugs USA - Takes Your Money and NEVER Delivers
- RugsUSA - Slow delivery and charged for their error
- Rugs USA - rug return
- Rugs USA - rug order mishandled!