Having problems with Rugs USA?

Rugs USA Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Sat10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Rugs USA Customer Service. Initial Rugs USA complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Rugs USA above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Rugs USA. Discuss the issues you have had with Rugs USA and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Rugs USA Complaints & Reviews

Rugs USA23 days no rug no refund

23 days ago I ordered 2 rugs, was sent a rug that was entirely different from what I ordered. Had to repack it and they told me to put it on my porch on the 11th for pickup and after 2 phone calls finally picked it up on the 21st. I still have no rug and was charged 23 days ago. They say one is on the way and I can't be credited for the one they now say is unavailable until the wrong rug they sent me is received.
This is a scam to use your money without providing the merchandise.
I have made at least 5 calls and two emails to the company.

Rugs USArugs and mat

I have always been a fan of RUGS USA until recently. I have 2 of their rugs in my house but ordered another 4 weeks ago. It was supposed to be a gray shag rug and it came in the mail... HOT pink CHEETAH?? So I wrapped it back up and had them come pick it up. I waited another 2 weeks for my rug to finally get here and now it's missing the mat I purchased to go under the rug. They are Unable to send me another because I already "received" it in my first order which I sent back. I'm so frustrated. You've lost my business.

Rugs USA — customer service

Do not buy anything from this company!!! I ordered two rugs. They sent me an email with an order # and told...

Rugs USA — I'll never order from here again

Not fair. I ordered a rug that was presented in different sizes on the website. I bought the biggest one...

Rugs USA — rug

Horrible customer service, Horrible company. I ordered a rug from this company in July. I received a tracking...

Rugs USArug order mishandled!

Placed order for rug on July 4. Did not receive within 2 weeks so I called. Took 25 minutes to get representative. She could not help me and said she would email on Monday. Finally received a rug on Friday, July 21. It was not the right rug. Spent 27 minutes waiting to talk to customer service on Friday. Agent told me she would issue return label for pickup of wrong rug. She led me to believe that my original rug was being ordered and shipped.
      I called on Saturday to find out when it would arrive and was told they do not order, that I have to reorder and my money would be refunded when rug was picked up/returned. I wanted to speak to supervisor and was told, none were available on weekend. I was asking her questions and was hung up on.
      My rug was picked up around 1pm on Monday and I called to speak to a supervisor. Again was told none were available. Only "one person" can handle the issue and she was not there today. I left a voicemail and requested a call. Now I am told the rug I ordered is not in stock.
      I will not be ordering from Rugsusa.

Rugs USApoor customer service

I ordered a rug and it stated in stock and will ship within 3-4 business days but three weeks later they said it was now back ordered but never contacted me to let me know that - The website shows it in stock but after 4 emails and 4 phone calls I still cannot get anyone to tell me when or "if" I will ever receive the rug! They have not responded to my emails or called me back when they said they would. Trying to cancel the rug now but can't get anyone to respond - I will never order from this company again.

Rugs USAPurchased rug never shows up

Who knows if an order from this company will ever show up or not.

I ordered two rugs from his company. One came within a week and was great. The other rug never showed up for a month with no correspondence. When I called they said maybe the label fell off in the warehouse. Two days later they emailed me a cancellation and gave me my money back. If I hadn't called, I would've been waiting indefinitely.

They already sold my rug due to their own error.

So… If you want to cheap rug, try out this website. You make it something great or you might get nothing. My advice, don't waste your time.

Rugs USAPattern of not fulfilling confirmed shipped orders

Twice in the past few months I placed an order for 2 clearance sale rugs, twice the orders were confirmed, including emails confirming that the orders were shipped. The orders were not shipped. No one contacted me other than to review my satisfaction with the rugs. I called last week and was told I would receive a follow up phone call that same day. I did not hear back. Today, Heather V. tried to justify this by saying that status of items on the website are not maintained (as if that is ok) and that I should somehow have known this and called when ordering online to verify that items being advertised as available on the website are actually available. Not getting confirmed and paid for and so called shipped orders is MY fault per Heather. Really? Also, Heather said she doesn't care if I give them a bad review. Well Heather, I believe you and your company don't care that they poor business practices.

Rugs USA — Area rugs

My wife and i ordered 2 area rugs of the same style in different sizes. One rug was delivered fine and the...

Rugs USAI am complaining about the service

I am about to call my credit card company to report a fraudulent claim! my order is ws1168481! if you do not refund my full purchase amount now I will be forced to report the claim! you sell me 2 products that go together! you send the one product that is of no use to me! you did not ask if that was okay! I want my credit card to be credited for the full amount of my purchase!

Rugs USA — Extremely slow delivery

I have ordered a rug from www.rugsusa.com and they said I'll get it within two weeks, but it actually took...

Rugs USASold me an item they didn't have, still waiting on my refund!

Ordered my rug on 4/22, $200 and over a week later it was still listed as processing. I inquired, received a response that they were checking with the vendor then 10 minutes later I received a cancellation email then shortly following that a refund request email. I promptly called and spoke to Nicole M. and she just said yes we cancelled it, sorry for your luck and now I have to wait up to 7 business days for their credit department to send the refund to my bank, today is day 5 and still nothing has been done, they are just waiting until the last minute to do the right thing and something they should have done immediately. How is this legal, they obviously sold something they did not have and until I notified them they did nothing to reach out to me. Horrible horrible experience!

Rugs USA — rug return

I need to return a rug. I was on hold twice for well over an hour and both times disconnected. I then dialed...

Rugs USA — Rugs were the wrong size

Problem description: We ordered 2 rugs from this merchant. They were the wrong size. We decided to return...

Rugs USAFaulty Advertising

They provide a price for the rugs online and when you go and add it to you cart, they increase the price. I tried it on multiple computers and even took a screen shot of the price change and sent it to them. They said they "changed" the price as I was checking out and refused to honor the original listed price.

• Wi
                      wishstar Apr 21, 2011

Company calls itself Rugs USA, and yet they are not in the USA. There is no mention of the fact that when you order from them, you will find a foreign transaction charge on your credit card. That fee is fairly hefty. They should not be allowed to hide this from customers.

Rugs USATerrible quality and customer service

I am completely disappointed with the quality, customer service, and all around purchase. I was initially so excited about my purchase and received many compliments. 30 days after my purchase I tried to clean a dirt spot with a simple rug cleaner that I have been using for years and the dye in the carpet ran together. I submitted a complaint through their website (since customer service is only available 9-5 and the wait time was over 30 min) asking to do an even exchange and I was emailed several days later to tell me that I was 15 days past my return date policy and there was nothing they could do. When we eventually got them on the phone and they were unbelievably rude and unapologetic. They told us it was our fault for not professionally cleaning our rug! So I need to get my rug- something we walk on every day- professionally cleaned when it gets a small dirt stain??? This just tells me that this company does not stand behind the quality of their product. Afterwards we wrote a bad review for our purchase and 5 minutes later they erased it off their website. Unbelievably disappointed. Waste of $400.

Rugs USAPoor customer service - slow refund

I placed an order on May 11, 2014 for a rug for my soon-to-be-born granddaughter. By May 20, I was contacting Rugs USA for the statu s of my order as I had not received a confirming email from them. Finally on May 21 I received this email
                      "There was a system error where this item was marked as more than one available and allowed this order to be approved and processed. Since we are unable to fulfill, this item has automatically been cancelled. A full
                      credit for this item has been submitted to your account. Please allow 3 - 7 business days for the refund to fully post on your account. Once the transaction has been completed on our end you will be notified via email to
                      confirm your refund was issued. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and want to thank you for your continued patience in this matter."
                      Today is July 6. I have send numerous emails in the ensuing 2 months requesting my refund and to date I have not received my refund. This is unconscionable and the poorest customer service I have ever encountered. Do not buy from Rugs USA. They lie, cheat and steal.

RugsUSA.com — Difficult to get refund

Please do not buy anything from the company www.rugsusa.com and return it as it will be extremely frustrating...

RugsUSA.comPoor return process

Ordered a rug online from RugsUSA. It arrived in the wrong color, the website was incorrect. When called customer service they acknowledged error and contacted manufacturer for return prepaid shipping. Two weeks later and MANY phone calls still waiting for return information. Rug was an unsightly Christmas decoration in the hallway, 9x13. I don't want to do business with them again. Last call they have changed their story (and apparently their account notes) saying that return shipment info was available since last week even though they told me, repeatedly, it wasn't and now, magically, I don't need a label! FedEx will just come pick it up, we'll see.