[Resolved] Rue21quality of merchandise

I purchased quite a few things from their closing store at our local tanger outlets. I've purchased things here before and have had no problems. However, 2/4 things I purchased ripped after one wear and wash.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Washington, PAA skirt that I loved ripped like wet toilet paper in the wash (I followed the care instructions) and a jean jacket - that did not get washed, just worn) buttons literally fell off as I was wearing it. I called them 3 days in a row, was hung up on, put on hold for almost 20 minutes and told I cannot return said items due to store closures.

• Resolution Statement

• Rue21 Customer Care's Response · May 18, 2017

At rue21, our business is built around a tradition of quality and commitment to service. To us, there is nothing more important than your total satisfaction.

To that end, we invite you to return the items (s) you purchased to one of our many stores for a refund or exchange. Please have this information available at the time of your return/exchange, present a copy of this email to ensure a prompt return.

Ab