Ruby Tuesday / management

1 Greenville, NC, United States

I am sick and tired of spending my hard earned money to an establishment that has no customer service worth a damn.

I frequent Ruby Tuesdays all of the time through bad tasting food, bad waitresses, to horrible management. Yet I do not complain, until now. I have had enough.

I came to Ruby Tuesdays 1 day and ordered the salad bar + Jambalaya. This salad bar addition was $2.99. The jambalaya was hotrid..I simply could not eat it send requested that it be taken off. This was done, but at whose expense.Mine. I paid $7.99 for salad bar because you all soon food sucked.

Today (I used 2 come here weekly) I come here with you all coupon printed on receipt for a free appetizer. I order my food and when time to pay...all of a sudden I can't use my coupon. I had on the table entire time, why wasn't I told I couldn't use it when I ordered. I am sure the waitresses know when the coupon can be used, yes? Asked for manager and get a total lie...the waitress tried and couldn't use coupon. And that my coupon. Was expired and she actually gave me one with a code already on it.Really? I got the receipt 10/25 & have 2 use it in 4 weeks. How was this expired on 11/15, please tell me?

You all have the best salad bar in town said by me and my son, but I seek out others cuz you all will get no more of my money! Customer service is everything and sorry management is not for me. Twice in less than 2 months though, and different managers.

Ha