Rpt Myscore / They didn't cancel my account and no refund

I contacted the company RPT MyScore for several times. I told them to cancel my account, and each time they told me that it was cancelled, but they again and again took money from me. Each time I told them to return money back, but they only told me fake promises and excuses. They didn’t cancel my account, they didn’t return money. They are liars and scammer, so I want to find other deceived people, who lost money. We need to open a case against these people and get our money back. Please post your comments.

Ol
May 10, 2014

Comments

• Mi
      25th of Jun, 2014

I also have called several times, granted they are only taking $1 each time. But just yesterday, I only had $0.76 in my checking account. They took not $1, but $2 in 2 seperate transactions and caused me $30 in overdraft fees ($15 for each overdraft). I again called and told them about this with promises that they would refund the money within 24 hours (my bank will retract the overdraft fees if brought up to positive balance within 24 hours, but again no money was refunded. Unfortunately, I don't have but a dollar to my name and will not be able to rectify that. But, when my paycheck is deposited they will take $32 from me and all because of this company.

3rd of Jul, 2014

I got my statement and saw they billed me and I did not order their

• Am
      7th of Jul, 2014

I would be with u on that

• Di
      7th of Jul, 2014

i just called my credit card company. I did NOT make this purchase!

• Je
      23rd of Jul, 2014

They took 29.95 out my acct on July 23 2014

• Je
      23rd of Jul, 2014

I didn't authorize the 29.95

24th of Jul, 2014

Can someone provide me with a working phone number for this company? The one attached to the charge no longer works

• Po
      27th of Jul, 2014

SAME THING HAPPENS TO ME TIME FOR A LAWSUIT TO STOP IT

• La
      31st of Jul, 2014

i never enrolled in anything with this company and yet they keep on taking money out of my account 4 to 5 times ... how to stop these crooks ??

• Mu
      15th of Aug, 2014

The same with me they took 9.95 and 29.95 what the hell this has to stop!!! And this is their 3rd time.

• Ty
      16th of Aug, 2014

I am going through the same issue. Does any body have their number?? They are taking $29.98 out of my account bi weekly! I need this to stop. Please comment with their number.

• Ca
      23rd of Aug, 2014

They took $29.95 out of my account on July 23 2014 and on August. It was suppose to be $1.00 once. How can we stop this fraud? There is no number to call. Carmen C

3rd of Sep, 2014

They charged me 29.95 twice in August 1.00 twice in August and now they have charged me 29.95 again on Sept first. I canceled in May and didn't get charged for June or July so why begin charging me illegally in August. I'm with you on the lawsuit! Their number is 888 840 4961

• Br
      11th of Nov, 2017

@Jax_J How do you cancel or unsubscribe from them please let me know an thank you

• To
      8th of Sep, 2014

I never even sign up for anything that involves them and they took $30 out of my account and now I'm in the negative in my account.

1-888-840-4961

11th of Sep, 2014

888-840-4961 I found this number that works.

lawsuit!!! is a must!

• He
      13th of Sep, 2014

I called RPT MY SCORE to cancel monthly charges of $9.95 that have been appearing on my credit card statements. The person on the phone continually steered the conversation to other "options" for me. This went on for about 15 minutes and still would not agree to cancel. Once I finally got the person on the phone to "agree" to cancel they pretended to put my on hold and then the phone went dead and we were disconnected.

• De
      11th of Oct, 2014
    RPT MyScore - I WAMT TO CANACEL MY ACCOUNT
    Debra Flohn
    Phoenix

I want to Cancel RPT MYSCORE !!

• Yl
      16th of Nov, 2014

They take $1 from me every two weeks. Let me know when you guys get a lawsuit started.