Royal Holiday Resorts Timeshare / Heavy Handed tactics - Collection Agency
Purchased a Royal Holiday Time share for $7500 in 2007.. Contract says if you do not pay the annual $320 fee.
We do not want to continue our enrollment in this timeshare.
You can buy rooms at their Hotels cheaper on the internet then what they charge the Timeshare nightly rate for all inclusive.
When I purchaed the time share, I asked "What if I do not want to continue?"
They said, look at paragraph 6, you just stop paying the annual fee and your out..
Our contract says: " if buyer is in default (by not paying the annual fee), all monies paid to SELLER (Royal Holidays} my by retained by SELLER as damages, administrative and cancellation expenses"
Now Royal Holiday has sent a COLLECTION agency after us to try to collect the $320! I told Royal Holiday that I wanted ALL my $7500 back as they have now violated the terms of the agreement.
So what they could not sell by benefits and features, they are now trying to extort money from me by threats.
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ROYAL HOLIDAYS
They are not trustyworthy people.
More Royal Holiday Resorts Timeshare Complaints & Reviews
- Royal Holiday Club - class action lawsuit! 
- Royal Holiday Club - got money back and contract cancelled! 
- Royal Holiday - royal holiday is a scam! 
- Royal Holiday Club - problems getting cancellation! 
- Royal Holiday Club - cancellation of contract 
- Royal Holiday Vacation Club - this company is a scam
- Royal Holiday Vacation Club - holiday
- Royal Holiday - royal holiday timeshare scam, please be careful 
- Royal Holiday Vacation Club - timeshare scam
- Royal Holiday - Royal Holiday Scam, solved!