Royal Holiday Nassau Comfort Suite Paradise Islandtimeshare vacation scam

royal holiday comfort suite on paridise island is part of a mexican timeshare scam, they promise you a good deal, all the workers who work in the comfort suite offices are aware of the scam and they refuse to cancel membership they keep charging moneies i spent christmas 2009 in nassau and it has become a night mare to get my money back first of all mexicans representatives keep calling your home harassing you, no one return calls and they all have a different story even the top managers one of the top managers from nassau posted a positive comment on a site praising his own company pretending to be a customer so as to attract clients, i have made it my personal crusade to have royal holiday nassau investigateda nd shut done, i have brought my story to the canadaian pres and newspapers, i will ensure that every canadian who goes to nassau is aware of these scam artist at the comfort suite on paradise island, they recuit third partiesat the hotels to invite you to these promotions, i am taking my story to the bahamas tourist board and the minister of tourist board and i am asking the canadian goverment to post advisories for all canadians travelling to nassau about this scheme, nothing is real, they keplying all the managers floridaa, nassau mexico, i will do everthing in my power to have this fradulent business shut down

Comments

• Da
      Jul 08, 2010

Hi
    I am from the Bahamas and I would love to tour and perform live Steel Drum music for your company.
    My name is the Bahamian Pan Man.
    My contact is [protected]
    I would love to find work to support my Family.
    Thanking You in Advance.

Your Truly
    Mr David Nathaniel Hoyte
    The Bahamian Pan Man.

• So
      Jul 20, 2010

attene a presentation atthe cofort suite hotel in the bahamas on 26 December 2009 while on vacation, i was approached by a person called Ewa who seem to be a third party for the royal vacation club, upon arriving there the atmosphere is friendly and one representative my andrew stephenson and senior manager julie ann burnett sold me a membership to the club which souund great for my family, it is all a scam, first of all this is all part of a greater scam which has its head office in mexico, these representatives are trained to get you to buy into this point system and none of the free trips promise are authentic, everything is a lieand fraud, royal vacation needs to be investigated, and possibly shut down
    Send to a FriendBookmark this page:
    Comments
    Rating: 0 Debra rodney glen - 24 Jan 2010
    I call on the bahams tourism board to investigate these people, the bahamas depends on tourism as the mainstay for their economy and these royal hoilday reps are ruining your countrys reputation there are hundreds ofuphappy visitors who came to your country with good intention to spend money only to walk into this nightmare i will be taking this story to the canadian press andto our government representative so we can have it postedon our offical travel advisory website to warm all canadians about this scam.shame on you comfort suite workers
    Rating: 0 debra rodney glen - 19 Feb 2010
    my situation with royal holiday has been resolved kindly remove my two

Jan 30, 2011

Im sorry but this scam head is in UK! People in Bahamas and Mexico are not that smart to run this business like this... It needs banking systems, lawyers etc. behind... When we follow where our money really goes...

Well... this is a CRIME not a scam.

Jan 30, 2011

Just to continue. I bought my points in Bahamas as well. It was early 2009. And got never since even opportunity to use my points or so called incentives yet. Now I dont even want anymore - couldnt enjoy any of my vacations with this club... not after... this whole thing.. So far just faced illegacies inside this business.. operating with RHC... till I realized that theres much bigger thing behind all this - how this business is started, runned etc. Calculated 1+1. Those mexicans etc. are not capable of doing this alone - this kind of business needs more than that. A good protection. Just figured out interesting things about how this kind of business has been managing always to 'get away' - disappearing without leaving a mark behind etc...

Feb 01, 2011

I dont know how many people read these comments here, but still... I have black in white things I believe I never should get because those little things (Id call them traces/ mistakes RHC or FNTC as a payment collector - part of IFG Group did) tell me so much about this whole thing - A FRAUD... the guestion is do I have proof enough to nail this business? Im sure theres a lot of honest business as well inside these holiday clubs... Im using RCI points and they work so well to me... but at least in my case this RHC is a total lie... just lies everywhere.

Feb 01, 2011

One more time :)... at least for me RHC is a total crime... ftaud... whatever (which people behind it has done to me) from which you dont even seem to get rid of... and that makes me wonder how they manage to continue their business like this.. (?) I wonder f.e. this BBB rating A... how its possible? Are americans, canadians etc. really satisfied members right now with this company? Did they make a difference in their business practices during past few years or... what happened? Or are the people just tired to complaint anymore? And because it seems to be so hard to get rid of the contracts they dont bother to try anymore... (?) Or what? Why these cases are not going to court? Because the expenses, and you cant be sure wheather you even have possibilities to win (?)... or? It seems that even mexican company (RHC in Mexico) doesnt need to follow their own rules and regulations (The federal law of Mexico) in this... but because this organisation functions in many countries why would you need to follow mexican law (?) Just dont get this thing... and that theres no way to win - get rid of this? Why? I believe instead that theres always a way to win... many ways. Is'nt that obvious whats really behind? Like there were a big whole in every law to 'them' ---- An american lawyer? Somebody who knows all the laws in the world? They dont cancel your contract even when the whole contract is a fraud... Weird.

• Ns
      Apr 12, 2011

April 2011, I just returned back from Nassau, Bahamas and was hounded by peopel at Royal Holiday. We were promised to go for 90 minutes presentation, which turned to be 3 hours of our time. We went through 4 different sales people and in the end they offered us great deal and we signed the contract. After coming back to our hotel, I checked the website and read horrible reviews about this and was able to cancel our contract in less than 7 days. If you cancel it in less than 7 days, they refund your money right away. We have our money refunded, but it definitely was very disappointing experience during our Vacation. Plesae stay away from Royal Holiday group !!!