Royal Holiday / never received product

1 Mexico Review updated:

I will qualify my statement with I am a known skeptic, it's my job, but I fell for the Royal Holiday Club experience in Ixtapa Mexico. So BEWARE!

Our last days relaxing in Ixtapa Mexico we were approached by a well dressed man to visit a newly remodeled hotel, Park Royal, and spend the day in a pool by the beach for just showing up to hear a presentation. This seemed nice since my boyfriend and I were lacking the luxury of a pool. When we arrived, we were approached by people selling the Royal Holiday Club experience, we only had to listen for an hour and get breakfast - that's all!

We listened and it sounded good, even legit and everyone around us was buying in. We had been there already 5 hours and had asked tons of questions to Dr. Victor (forgot his last name)that were answered with confidence and they kept adding "perks" like 245, 000 bonus credits and letting us join under Dr. Victor's special membership! We eventually handed over $4550 to Marisela Hernandez and Blanca Schauer Cue to "join" the Royal Holiday Club experience with little to no reservations - "the package was in the mail and would meet us at home." Now it is going on a month and a half and we still have nothing in the mail, my online account information shows no credits, and all of my phone calls are answered with the same response, "we sent the package but we'll send another." I am fed up, I feel scammed and I can't get anyone at Royal Holiday to explain how it takes so long to receive this offer of a lifetime in the mail or why I cannot use our account. I have requested to cancel the contract and get a refund but I am left holding credit card charge receipts for a "service" I have never received. I want to cancel the contract on the terms that Royal Holiday has never fulfilled their end of the contract.

Comments

29th of Apr, 2008

Do you read the other complaints before buying this thing?