Royal Holiday / business of customer care
I work for Royal Holiday in customer care. When someone signs a contract they are obligated to pay the amounts for the time period. We have contracts for thirty years, and members pay dues for this time. Because of the nature of the contract the members are obligated to pay the resorts operating expenses, and so if there is a problem, the dues go up. The terms of the membership vary depending on how much is put down initially. Until the full amount is paid, for example, for the premier package of 60,000 points, it is around $30,000,00, a member does not qualify to book a vacation. Also, we are not obliged to book vacations at resorts where travel agents are still selling vacations, until we know that no other guests are booking the room. For example, if BookIt.com needs the rooms for their clients they get the rooms. That is why so often members are told no availability.
I get tired of all the Americans crying and wanting to cancel the memberships. You should have researched the product and company before spending that kind of money. A fool and their money are soon parted. But, this is not my problem. The law is on our side. Anyone that is so stupid to sign a contract in a foreign country after being promised things that are too good to be true deserved to be screwed. I have read pages on the internet about problems members think they have, but they brought this on to them self. When we do cancel contracts and refund money it is because the person has taken the time to find the places to file complaints, and have documented the attempts to have services provided and that we have not done so. Also, the Mexican law that states there is a five day cancellation period is purposely not on the contracts so that you did not cancel on time, then you can not cancel. It is simple. You don't know your rights, you should have waited, and researched. Now it is too late.
More Royal Holiday Complaints & Reviews
- Royal Holiday Club - class action lawsuit! 
- Royal Holiday Club - got money back and contract cancelled! 
- Royal Holiday - royal holiday is a scam! 
- Royal Holiday Club - problems getting cancellation! 
- Royal Holiday Club - cancellation of contract 
- Royal Holiday - royal holiday timeshare scam, please be careful
- Royal Holiday Vacation Club - timeshare scam
- Royal Holiday - Royal Holiday Scam, solved!
- Royal Holiday - royal holiday tiempo compartido, cuidado!
- Royal Holiday - estafa de tiempo compartido con royal holiday