Royal Bank of Scotland / recived ofeer letter is ture or fake

1 EDINBURGH SCOTLAND UK, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: +44 702 401 9754

i had applied for the online job for ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND and they told that to send my detail i had farwarded them after some days after they had send me employment offer letter and even they did not conduted my intreview and even they did not ask me for my certificates of xerox and they just had offered me a employeement letter and they asked to sing the doucment and send it back to thir e-mail .after that i had that documents with 8 hours they had replied me to my email and they send me emplyment visa and asked to fill it and send it back and they are offering hing salary of 10500 pounds and they are asking about 710 pounds for employment visa. can u cofirm me is it fake or legal iam not able to understand it plz send me u advice to my email id and my email id is sameer_ussr@yahoo.co.in

Comments

• Tr
      18th of Dec, 2008

even myself am received the employment offer from royal banks of scotland. an i have signed the document after scaned back they send me the visa application form from royal immigration but i asked them that royal banks told me that they can prossec visa and work permit so why they want me to pay 750 pounds? from that am so worried and i will tell them am not ready to pay that money.

2nd of Mar, 2009

HELLO!
    I have received a e-mail from Royal Bank of scothland uk .a lottery company office athourized the bank for giving me winning funds.can i know what kind of lottery company is this?is it fraud or fake ? do i have pay any dues for getting this funds? repply me soon i am confused ...
    Best Regard

2nd of May, 2009

Some people are really stupid! You NEVER pay to get a job! The company pays you and they will make it back when you work for them. A sure sign its a scam is when you are charged "processing fees". And would you really want to work for people who may be running a criminal enterprise? Rule of thumb: throw all such "offers" in the trash!