Royal Bank of Scotland — loan fees
Thank you for reading this email. I am involved in a ‘Non collateral loan’ with a group who claim to be account reps for the Royal Bank of Scotland. I have paid a series of payments in order to close this loan, as directed by these account officers. The first was a $2500 ‘Cost of transfer fee’, I am told this is a fee the UK requires to transfer money out of the country. Is that true? Then I discover that there is a ‘Non residential tax fee” of $3500 that must be paid before the loan closes. I have paid these via Western Union to a Wynne Daniel, the account rep. His address is [protected]@royalbkscot.com.
Now, I have been approved with only sending these moneys and my scanned driver license. There is an account set up in my name with the loan amount of $150, 000. I see on their website. During the downloading process I was asked for a COT code( that prompted the $2500 payment) After I sent that I was given a code . I attempted to download the transfer only to be stopped by another request for the Non residential Tax of $3500. Now that is paid the latest is this Anti Terrorist code that needs to be issued by the ‘ British high court’ for a fee of $2400! Help me figure this out. The page with the access to my account page is http://royalbkscot.com/uk/ebuser.html I have been given an account number with a password. At the member log in I type in my account number and am taken to a page that has my info. That is where I go to download the loan funds. The account reps do not know their own process, because they did not disclose any of these charges. They do not write or speak well, and I have not been able to get any clarification as to their legitimacy. Please Help! My phone number is in Seattle WA USA, [protected]
I have repeatedly tried to call the RBS in London from my home phone in Seattle. It is impossible to reach any one. The lines are constantly busy, according to the operator. I have written a long email like this directly to the RBS and I have received no reply. Can You Help?
More Royal Bank of Scotland Complaints & Reviews
- RBS Netherlanga - Charge to my account
- RBS Bank UAE - Harassment of Collections Dept.
- Royal Bank of Scotland - I got an offer letter for System Administrator
- Rbs Credit Card Services Dba Kroger Personal Finances - Kroger Master Card, Fred Meyer Master Card - Kroger is worse than Juniper!
- RBS UAE - LIFE THREATNING
- Rbs Bank - Dishonest bank tactics
- Rbs Bank - not understanding my situvation
- RBS Netbanking - Complaint for netbanking
- RBS - collection department - Harassment from RBS collection
- Royal Bank of Scotland - Hidden Charges & Interest Charges