Roto Rooter / snake
Several weeks ago, I had RR out to snake a pipe. The service man was very professional so I was fine with paying the price he mentioned (although we thought $365 was steep), but it was my understanding, as he explained on our bill, that he was only able to go 4 to 5 feet before he experienced a block and could not continue with no guarantee to the work. Because of this, we rented our own snake and my father was able to go 35 feet with no problems.
Since then, I have tried numerous times to contact people at the Roto Rooter offices for an explanation, only to have the line keep ringing until it circles back to the general message, or to leave a message that is never returned. I did speak to Ron Shifflett once (after leaving several voice messages) and he claimed the service man was able to go 40 feet (the invoice and our conversation did not indicate that-otherwise we wouldn't have rented our own equipment). He said he would call me back after speaking to the service man again but its been 2weeks. He has not returned my call or email.
More Roto Rooter Complaints & Reviews
- Roto-Rooter - Rip off Artist 
- Roto-Rooter - Plumbing rip off 
- Roto-Rooter - Price 
- Roto-Rooter - Overcharged for an unprofessional service
- Roto Rooter - Fraud and cheating 
- Roto Rooter - Lousy Customer Service
- Roto Rooter Monroe Louisiana - GROSSLY OVERCHARGED 
- Roto Rooter - Damaged our property 
- Roto Rooter Plumbing - Bad service
- Roto Rooter - over priced/rip offs/poor work!