Roto Rooter / Overcharged for Bad service
Started with bad attitude over the phone. Was told no estimate could be given till the plumber was on place.
Was told betwee 4:30PM and 6:30 PM but they did not show up till 10PM and asked for $ 350 to unclog a drain.
NEVER, EVER had to pay more than $ 70 before to unclug the same drain in the past 6 years.
By then it was too late to call anybody else after my tenant had waited 6 hours without any use of their only bathroom...
I guess that was the whole purpose of showing up so late, give no estimate over the phone and overcharge me when I had no choice.
When I asked why that much, the plumber had no explanation, called the company to complain and got an attitude back.
WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN. WILL PUT A FORMAL COMPLAIN WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU and make sure they get enough complains from me on the web to lose more than enough potential customer, they would have taken advantage of.
USE 49.95, not matter when no matter how, they charge $ 49.95 to unclog any drain or sewer in the house.
STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ROTO ROOTER>
More Roto Rooter Complaints & Reviews
- Roto-Rooter - Rip off Artist 
- Roto-Rooter - Plumbing rip off 
- Roto-Rooter - Price 
- Roto-Rooter - Overcharged for an unprofessional service
- Roto Rooter - Fraud and cheating 
- Roto Rooter - took advantage of my 76 year old mother!!
- Roto-Rooter Group - unethical behavior
- Roto Rooter - Price, no office support
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service - unethical practice 
- Roto Rooter - bonding insurance check