Rotita / I want a refund

1 Orlando, FL, United States Review updated:

On 4/19/15 I purchased a green jumpsuit from Rotita. I have yet to receive my order. I want a refund. Rotita is not professional, and a complete scam. I dont understand how Pay Pal could let such a company like Rotita use there services. Somebody better refund my money, or legal actions will be taking.

Sh
Apr 28, 2015

Comments

• Re
      28th of Apr, 2015

Good heavens! It hasn't been that long since you ordered your stupid jumpsuit. There are some companies that it takes longer to receive items and usually when somebody wants a refund it takes even longer.

• Re
      2nd of Oct, 2015

I made an order never received anything no money or clothes...SCAM!!!

• Ke
      5th of Apr, 2016

So, here it goes. Paid for expedited shipping: 2-5 days. Got it in 8 days. So, my shipping should be refunded. These idiots won't refund it and seem to be completely clueless as to why it should be refunded. Messaged them back and forth over a month about this issue. Do yourself a favor, order from another site.

• Je
      5th of Apr, 2016

Hello,

I am very disappointed in my order. The jumpsuit is completely different to the picture I ordered! The size is all wrong and the bottoms of the jumpsuit are frayed.

I would like a full refund.

Jessica

• Sh
      24th of Apr, 2016

shanika barber i have not got my older alost jumpsuit

• Am
      25th of Apr, 2016

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE! There clothes are cheap and they won't refund the $$ for jeans that broke and were missing from my order!!!

I paid for faster shipping and it took a month for me to get my stuff. I was missing a pair of jeans. And one pair broke before I even put them on.

I paid 49$ for 2 pairs of jeans and they are offering me 3$ for a credit.

• Jm
      11th of May, 2016

I received clothing that was made of material far cheaper than the material that was shown on the website. I've been trying to get them to give me their return address, but they won't.

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE RETURN ADDRESS??????????

• Da
      11th of Jul, 2016

I received a different dress that was shown in the advertising, and it was way too small. I am extremely! Disappointed with the product. I will never again buy anything from this website. And it is impossible to receive a refund since it gives you no place to return for a refund.

• Va
      25th of Jul, 2016

I order a top from Rotita on 7/4/16. The top was defective (the collar was not properly sewn). I contacted Rotita asking if I could exchange and sent them pictures of the defective top. They were unwilling to exchange the top nor were they willing to offer a refund.

• Su
      26th of Jul, 2016

After submitting my first ticket to get the number Rotita must provide in order for you to return items, I never received a response. When I went to submit another ticket their site told me my email address was "bad". Now I seem to be stuck with clothes that are poor quality, not sewn together and don't fit.