Ross / terrible costumer service
I have just recently been to the downtown Seattle Ross. I understand that bussiness was busy, but bussiness should not effect costumer service. I have had some poor costumer service before, this was a whole other story. Not only was this store in disarray, it was the slowest check out I have ever been in. Though that is understandable for Ross because they are known for their mess, but I believe that every station should be equiped with all that it needs to properly service any and all costumers. I am from out of state, montana, and I do not have to pay taxes on items such as clothing in the state of Washington because I have already paid my taxes in my pay check. The particular check-out I went to did not have the necessary formalities to do a transaction for me. The person serving me was the store manager and said that I would either have to wait in a different line that would take another hour to get through for me to not have to pay extra taxes on my money. She said that she could not take the time to walk the 5 feet to the other register to obtain the necessary paperwork to do my transaction because she had a line to take care of. That is understandable minus the fact that I was in her line and I should receive the same consideration as all other costumers. I do not know how such a rude person has been appointed to a manager and if that is considered manager material I would be terrified to see what the other workers act like. Apparently the concept of costumer service is inept to the people of the downtown seattle Ross.
More Ross Complaints & Reviews
- Ross Dress for Less - worst place, rudest people! 
- Ross Dress for Less - w2 
- Ross Dress for Less - unfair employee practices 
- Ross Dress for Less - employees 
- Ross Dress for Less - wrongful termination 
- Ross Dress for Less - unethical behaviour of store supervisor/associate
- Ross Dress for Less - working at ross
- Ross Stores - paycheck
- Ross Dress for Less - sexual harassment, non workplace convo, making my daughter feel uncomfortable and discrimination...
- Ross Dress for Less - store and dressing room is filthy bacteria