Ross / terrible costumer service

1 1418 3rd Ave.Seattle, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 206-623-6781

I have just recently been to the downtown Seattle Ross. I understand that bussiness was busy, but bussiness should not effect costumer service. I have had some poor costumer service before, this was a whole other story. Not only was this store in disarray, it was the slowest check out I have ever been in. Though that is understandable for Ross because they are known for their mess, but I believe that every station should be equiped with all that it needs to properly service any and all costumers. I am from out of state, montana, and I do not have to pay taxes on items such as clothing in the state of Washington because I have already paid my taxes in my pay check. The particular check-out I went to did not have the necessary formalities to do a transaction for me. The person serving me was the store manager and said that I would either have to wait in a different line that would take another hour to get through for me to not have to pay extra taxes on my money. She said that she could not take the time to walk the 5 feet to the other register to obtain the necessary paperwork to do my transaction because she had a line to take care of. That is understandable minus the fact that I was in her line and I should receive the same consideration as all other costumers. I do not know how such a rude person has been appointed to a manager and if that is considered manager material I would be terrified to see what the other workers act like. Apparently the concept of costumer service is inept to the people of the downtown seattle Ross.

Al

Comments

• Ar
      17th of Aug, 2008

I think the Ross Seattle downtown store is not having enough stuff . I wanted to buy a dress, but saw that the queue is huge, and would take me 30 minutes, so I left without buying.

• Da
      14th of Sep, 2008

i need to cancel my subscription with them please help me because thy is taking 14.00 dollars off my credit card so please me