Roomster.net / unauthorized charges!
I was looking for a roomate and decided to use there service for 1 month only. I did not authorize any kind of automatic deduction of $29.95 to come from my credit every month after that. They do not have any number nor do they respond to e-mails regarding disputes or anything for that manner. I accept the charge for december only! They have continued to charge me for Jan, Feb Mar 2008 I have closed that account as of now, but this is upsetting as well as frustrating. I am currently out on disability because of a surgery I needed I'm having a hard enough time paying rent This service is useless !I never received any kind of responses from this service! I found a roommate through Craigs list in January which is free. I never would have agreed for roomster to bill me for more than one month at a time! Their ripping people off and someone should investigate!
More Roomster.net Complaints & Reviews
- Roomster.com - scam!!! beware 
- Roomster.net - internet scam! 
- Roomster.net - help us get off this site 
- Roomster.com - horrible service! 
- Roomster.com - dishonest sales practices 
- Roomster - billing
- Roomster - duped of money
- Roomster - account deleted
- Roomster - the worst roommate site ever... beware!
- Roomster - can't cancel my subscription bcuz I deleted my account