[Resolved] Rooms To Go / the rep refused to help me with the leather coach, which started to fade away
I bought the leather coach from Rooms To Go. They gave me one year warranty, but I started to notice that the leather started to fade away. I called to their customer services and asked if they could something. When the rep asked about the warranty, I told the date when I bought the coach. He responded that the warranty has ended, and they could do nothing. They haven’t told me for what period they have given this warranty.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Rooms To Go Customer Care's Response, Nov 02, 2015
This sounds disappointing. Would you be able to send us your order info along with images of the furniture to [protected]@Roomstogo.com?
More Rooms To Go Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Rooms To Go Outlet - bad customer service 
- Ge Online Service / Rooms To Go - saturday payment considered late payment 
- Rooms To Go - thieves/liars/poor customer service
- Rooms To Go - sold me a mattress with bed bugs in it 
- Rooms To Go Kids / Ivy League Bunk Set - appalling quality & customer service
- Rooms To Go - horribly delivery time, no stock availability
- Rooms To Go - living room sofa set
- Rooms To Go - undelivered merchandise 
- Rooms To Go - #43613024 curved bench
- [Resolved] Rooms To Go - delivery