Rooms To Go / double reclining chair
We purchased a leather double recliner with electric power last year from Rooms to Go. Within two months one side completely stopped working it would not recline and would not do anything. We called Rioms to Go and they sent a person out to look at it. He ordered a part The part came in and it wasn't the right part. So then we had to wait for them to order it again. And when he finally came back it was a month later and he fixed it. Now a little less than a year after that we have both sides that are not working, The one that they fixed originally and now the other. So we have a very nice looking double recliner that does absolutely nothing and is useless to us because we can't even get it to close on one side. Rooms to Gobsays it's out of warranty therefore they will not send a technician out to even look at it. What am I supposed to do with this $1200 piece of furniture?
Rooms To Go Customer Care's Response, Jan 21, 2019
We are so sorry to hear your experience was anything less than satisfying! Please shoot us an email with your order info and details to [email protected] We would love to help any way we can.
More Rooms To Go Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Rooms To Go Outlet - bad customer service 
- Ge Online Service / Rooms To Go - saturday payment considered late payment 
- Rooms To Go - thieves/liars/poor customer service
- Rooms To Go - sold me a mattress with bed bugs in it 
- Rooms To Go Kids / Ivy League Bunk Set - appalling quality & customer service
- Rooms To Go - bad customer service
- Rooms To Go - third time gray server damaged upon delivery
- Rooms To Go - cindy crawford palm springs sectional sofa
- Rooms To Go - sofa loveseat and chair
- Rooms To Go - delivery customer services