Rogers Cell Phone / billing & product
Im just finsihed talking to April id#403008 and her Manager Darren.
My phone is disconnected for not paying the bill on time and i called rogers that i made a past due payment which i was hoping that shouldnt be more than $200.00.But turnout the bill is about $1600.00 .
I asked April the the rogers rep please explain me my bill and she was unable to go back and inform my correct charges and keep telling i cant do any credits and cannot be able to restore your service even though i made the payment of $449.00, Moreover when i asked her what is the total minutes you have charged me then she told me that you have only 350minutes free minutes, I told she is wrong and i have my bill that shows that i have a plan for 700 free minutes she kept saying no we dont have a plan for you for 700minutes and she keeps arguing and didnt want to do anything for me, finally i asked her to call the manager and surprisingly he was there and was listing to the whole conversation and i have explained him the situation he ignored the matter and didnt belief that i have this plan.Finally i hung up got frustarted and i dont know what to do about it, Rogers owe me money .
August 18th i hade spoken to someone and corrected few things which was wrong on my bill and the agent happily corrected for me and also informed me that i have been charged wrongly on the bill which he corrected and offered me 3mths of communications package free whatever they call this service i didnt know.
Please help me on this matter whoever reads this hopefully someone from rogers please call me.I hope they take serious matter with Darren and april and i hope we dont have such a ignorant employees, Please they are other services out there ROGERS IS NOT THE ONLY CHOICE.
Thanks for the GREAT SERVICE I HAVE RECEIVED FROM ROGERS I WILL MAKE SURE I WILL CANCEL MY PLAN ASAP.
More Rogers Cell Phone Complaints & Reviews
- Rogers Wireless - fraud/misleading csr 
- Rogers Wireless - rogers wireless contract transfer 
- Rogers Cable Network - unusual billing charges and poor customer service 
- Rogers - Home Phone Service - disconnect home phone with no authorization! 
- Rogers - free gift offer is a scam! 
- Rogers Communications - not asking for permission to string a cable across my property 
- Rogers - internet promotion
- Rogers Wireless - cell phone 
- Rogers - internet and cable 
- Rogers - internet installation